Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Support Chicago: Taster'Z Choice

Sooo I've been wanting to post about this dope up and coming line from one of my homies "Maurice"  and his partner in creativity "Tazo"!

They have released a few dope tee's so far I'm real hyped about their "Loud Pac" t-shirt I'm really digging the use of the classic "Pac Man" in the design Hot right????

Since i hail from CHICAGO I am going to do an all CHITOWN edition of post from designers and boutiques right here in the city including a few things I've been working on myself! 

All my Chicago and surrounding city readers please take time out to support the two brothers as they are out here doing positive things giving us there dope creations. If you don't support where you come from then what are you doing?

Check out some of their designs below and get ready to support by ordering your t-shirt today! I also included a few of their up and coming designs for you to look out for!!

FIND ALL DESIGNS HERE>>>> Taster'Z Choice

Hint::: Great Christmas Gifts!!!







Loud Pac Mens tee - $20


Loud Pac Ladies tee - $20


Cement Edition tee - $25 (also comes in black & grey)



Chicago's Choice white/red tee- $20 (if you are from the chi you recognize the inspiration for the design)


Sun Beam- $15 (sale) 

For all tee's add $5 for sizes 2xl and up



UP and Coming Designs below




HAPPY SHOPPING!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment