Sunday, September 16, 2012

Branching off with FASHION & STYLE!!!

While I love to bring you all the Dopest clothing, shoes, accessories etc.... here at P.O.D. 
I have branched off and paired up with Miss Drea  founder, of  http://therealmissdrea.com/ to contribute to her FASHION & STYLE COLUMN.



I have contributed four post so far but, I assure you there will be plenty more where that comes from!


I just wanted to share with you all a lil bit about whats been going on with me!



You can check out both post by clicking the links below





Don't forget to share these post and any other  post here at P.O.D. via your social networks


Hope You all enjoy! 


#support #LOVE 










2 comments:

Unknown said...

Liked the blog post the way you have written and i am looking for more from you! Great Work Keep it Up!!!

Fashion Show Production
Film Premieres
Creative Agency

dacreated1 said...

Thank you all so much I really really appreciate the feedback & support!

Post a Comment