Friday, June 15, 2012

NEON PINK BDES!!



I told you all about BDES designs almost 2 months ago when I told you all I would find out where to get those GIA leggings from. 
Well I'm passing on some new dopeness from them. The "KAMI SKIRT" from BDES. Now i did post about the kami skirt in an earlier post but, it was only available in black and i have the skirt in black its fits sooo well very fun and sexy but, I have yet to wear it (no where to go YET LOL) 

Since neon are the colors of the summer that have brung you to dope skirt in neon pink and also white and it definitely takes the whole skirt to another level. I know when you buy a dress or skirt the first thing you think about is WHAT KIND OF SHOES WOULD OR WEAR or WHAT COLOR? 

This skirt i I would wear a pair of pure white, cheetah print, yellow, something color blocked (if the top you wear isn't already dripped in colors, you dont want to do too much and resemble a rainbow or take away from the skirt itself) or even royal blue pump or high heel sandals.

Below is another taste of bdes neon pink designes and the kami skirt in black and white!

FIND HERE >>> ilovebdes










No comments:

Post a Comment