Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Who says you have to be a size 0 to be sexy?

Beauty comes in all shapes, colors etc.... So why limit sexy to one size or shape?

I hate when I hear our more curvy beautiful women say I can't find nothing sexy in my size... no honey you're just looking in the wrong places or shopping in the sizes that will make you look bigger than you are!

We all want to look good, feel good and spend less! So I picked 5 dresses for my curvy girls that may have been looking for fashion in all the wrong places!!

Go ahead and treat yourself!! Or buy a gift for your mom, sister, wife or girlfriend who may just need to brighten up her outer appearance to match the beauty inside!


1. The metallic dots dress $49
2. The zip me dress on sale $26
3. The Corrine dress $46
4. The color block me dress on sale $15
5. The chained dress $46

Find all 5 plus more here >>> http://www.curvaceousdolls.com



No comments:

Post a Comment