Monday, August 6, 2012

Sisters In Fashion Spotlight: Sakishia Simms & KeyKi Chic Boutique

I was soo thankful when I got an email from one of my blog readers, (I'm thankful for all of them I get very appreciative!!)

If you've read my about section you would know I'm always looking to help out my girls in fashion and be helped (I believe there's so much you can do alone but when you come together you can make a bigger impact)

So I was happy when she wanted me to give my opinion on her boutique.

So here it is: being that her name is Sakishia (her fam probably calls her keke) so I thought it was very clever and creative how she named the boutique "Key Ki" Chic (hot right.... Key to fashion hmmmm?)

I love how she took the time out to give detailed fun descriptions of the pieces , instead of the plain ol : black top with zipper on back sizes small to XL type of descriptions (very blah right, way to bring a fashion slave in)

She goes in to describe one of her dresses available on her boutique

(A glow fluorescent Lime color and nude tone sheath tank dress with vivacious black seam line on shoulder strap and sides of skirt line drastic bold open back finishes delightful style.
Content: 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex)

I love the boutique so far & I know you will only expand more once you get that degree girl!!!! It only goes up from here YOU ROCK!!

So like I always do I pick a few pieces from every store that I want my lovely followers to add to their carts, so Today is no different!

You can find All these pieces & more
HERE>>>> http://www.keykichic.com

1. The naena dress (black) $20.99
2. The diamond top (multi colored) $18.99
3. The Krystal pants $15.99
4. Custom denim shorts ( $19.99
Reconstructed, vintage, denim custom shorts. Don’t see your size or design you may want email Keykichic@gmail.com for arrangements)












No comments:

Post a Comment