Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Shop AGM FASHIONS!!! #dopenessOnAbudget

Its my job to bring my Lovely followers all the dopest pieces that will keep your closet full and keep your pockets just as full!

No need to break the bank to keep it fly & unique!

Today is no different!

Shop with AGM FASHIONS TODAY I HAVE CHOSEN 7 pieces and a pair of dope shoes that I love!!!
Add these to your cart today plus more !!!

FIND THEM ALL AT: www.agmfashions.com
Follow on twitter:: agmfashions_
Instagram: agmfashions
#agm
#agmfashions

1. The "EGO" dress $30.99
2. The pink splice leggings (one size fits all) $12.99
3. The shiny hot pants $15.99 comes in Fuschia, Orange, Lime & Black!
4. The "Goddess" dress ( I absolutely love this dress) $45.00
5. Skylar skirt $22.00
6. JollyRancher dress just $10.00 (talk about dopeness on a budget)
7. The superbass reptile platforms $35.99 ( I want. I want lol)
8. The "jasmine" jumpsuit (soooo cute & fun) $28.99

Go and shop til you drop don't be afraid to treat yourselfs LADIES YOU DESERVE IT!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment