Monday, June 11, 2012

I love jumpsuits!!!





So I've always been in love with jumpsuits or rumpers or one-pieces what ever name you chose to use for it  I LOVE. I dont know what my obsession is with them they are just fun, cute and just easy!!! I recently purchased a denim short sleeve jumpsuit from forever 21 that i had been searching for for months and was no longer on the site went out of chicago and found one. YAYYY for me.
So i thought i'd share with you just a few of my favorite jumpsuits I've come across.

First the one up top was seen on ASHANTI in her new vid "the way you love me" and seen on ESTELLE.
It has a convertible top meaning you can wear it in multiple ways and the waist of it is elastic for us girls with a lil pudge. Comes in purple, blue and white for just $79 find here >>> rgc



These two comes from one of my favorite online shops asos.com they have their own brand of clothing, as well as high end brands. I would recommend wearing either one with a bright colored shoe to make it pop i.e. green, pink, yellow etc........



The sheer hippie look jumpers are wassup right now lol I am def on the bandwagon shows just the right amount of coverage with a touch of peek-a-boo skin showcasing your lovely legs. The one up top is just $33 find here >> forever21

The bottom one is from >> flynation and just $68


No comments:

Post a Comment